Dear all,

I am writing this short message to let you know that I am now retired.

Thank you for these twenty-two years spent by your side. 
I had a lot of fun working with you on numerous and very varied international projects, 
here in France, as elsewhere.

Thank you for the trust you have renewed in me year after year. 
Thanks to you, I learned a lot.

So here is a chapter of the book that is ending, but I haven't finished writing it yet. 
I am embarking on new adventures, artistic this time, 
and I hope that we will have, in one way or another, 
the opportunity to meet again.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you feel like it and if it can be useful to you.

Thanks again. I wish you all the best.

Isabelle


For my new BOUTIQUE, it's right HERE 
For my artist CV HERE


Thanks in advance for your interest and kind support